Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our Yvonne, she's not going to take it...

Recent news flittering about certainly makes for good publicity. Although I've seen others claim to the contrary, in my mind there is no such thing as bad publicity. I believe a good fight is just what Yvonne needed right now to show the general public exactly what she's made of and bring to light how she has overcome so much and that if there is anyone who should be considered for Premier in the tradition of people like Brian Peckford, Clyde Wells and Danny Williams then it should be her.

I'm disappointed with my old friend John Efford's comments but I think they serve the purpose well in bringing out the fight in Yvonne and bringing it front and center to the general electorate.

The Latest bit of scuttlebutt from VOCM news...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home